Senior Power Platform and D365 Developer - #19528693
TrueTandem aims to deliver more power to your business through technology implementation, integration, optimization and customization. We enable some of the most well-known companies, nonprofits and federal agencies in the United States to intelligently plan and develop their applications, modernize their infrastructure and manage their data. We provide our services to US Federal agencies as well as commercial and non-profit organizations.
TrueTandem is seeking an experienced Senior Power Platform Developer to create solutions using D365 and Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate (Flow), and Common Data Service along with D365.
Candidates must be able to:
- Help and guide federal enterprises to effectively use Microsoft Power Platform - Power BI, Apps, Automate (or Flow) and Common Data Service (CDS) - with best practices and methodologies
- Must be able to obtain a US federal government Security Clearance, minimum of Public Trust Clearance is preferred
- Lead functionality discovery workshops and requirements gathering sessions,
- Must have extensive experience with Power BI
- Experience with Modern-Drive Mobile Apps is preferred
- Obtain, capture and document business requirements and confirm client approval
- Utilize Power Platform to build and customize a solution
- Knowledge and experience working with D365 SDK to implement CDS usage
- Ability to perform and provide data analysis
- Understand and explain business drivers that apply to specific business unit’s needs;
- Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies;
- Write, test, and document application components to successfully deliver project-based work
- Be able to provide client facing scripts and along with back-end coding
- Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards and trends.
- Understand and have knowledge of federal agency STIGs, as needed
- Provide training to end users after system implementation.
The Power Platform Developer position requires the following:
- 8+ years of total IT experience, including working as a Senior Developer and Technical Lead
- 2-3 years of experience with D365
- Prior experience on a federal agency project (minimum of Public Trust clearance is preferred)
- Work with inter-agency security issues and implement federal STIGs, as needed
- Experience in designing, implementing and migrating solutions utilizing Power Platform, including all : Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate (Flow), and Common Data Service (CDS)
- Have heavy experience utilizing D365 SDK along with CDS
- Experience working with stakeholders and end users to obtain and document business requirements
- Ability to create reports and dashboards in Power BI.
- Be able to provide client facing scripts and along with back-end coding.
- Experience running development/UAT testing and setting up test cases, etc.
- Ability to debug any occurring issues.
- Ability to utilize SQL database and SSRS and perform data analysis
- Ability to provide training to end users after system implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent number of work experience in years
True Tandem is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.