Cardiovascular Tech II, Full Time, Days, HDVCH Cath Lab - #19528701
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Provides support for electrophysiology cases treating arrhymias and device implantation. Provides support for coronary and peripheral cases, including emergent and elective cases. Accountable for recording and monitoring cardiac calculations and interpretive measurements. Is knowledgeable and trained in sterile technique. Manages images by processing and saving within the PAC's system. Maintain a procedure log that accurately describes the equipment used and the patient response.
- Attends case conferences and staff meetings in a meaningful and productive manner.
- Provides sterile instruments and supplies during the surgical procedure.
- Performs surgical sponge, needle and instrument counts.
- Performs pocket closures.
- Creates and maintains a sterile and safe environment.
- Prepares case tables with necessary equipment, sterile supplies, instruments, labels and medications/solutions for each surgical case.
- Communicates and collaborates with patients and other members of the health care team in order to ensure continuity and coordination of services. Participates on unit-based/Hospital committees as member, consultant and/or chair.
- Participates in ongoing process improvement activities through the application of clinical paths, improvement processes and other related activities.
- Required Associate's Degree including college course work in human anatomy, cardiology physiology and mathematics
- 2 years of relevant experience Clinical experience in electrophysiology or invasive cardiology procedures Required
- CRT-Radiographer (R) - ARDMS American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- CRT-Radiographer (R) - ARRT American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
- CRT-Reg Card Elect Specialist (RCES) - CCINT'L Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- CRT-Reg Card Inter Specialist (RCIS) - CCINT'L Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross
- CRT-Adv Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - AHA American Heart Association
- CRT-Pediatric Adv Life Support (PALS) - AHA American Heart Association
SITE - Helen Devos Childrens Hospital - 100 Michigan St - Grand Rapids
Invasive Cardiology - HDVCH
Day (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.