Shoppable Video Programmer - #19528766
Verizon Media (former Oath)
At Verizon Media, we connect people to their passions. With brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and more, we help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. From XR experiences to advertising and content technology, Verizon Media is an incubator of innovation and is revolutionizing the next generation of content creation in a 5G world.
Verizon Media is seeking an Programmer to assist in production planning and creation for In
The Know, Verizon Media's Gen Z Video Brand. With an understanding of the video production
process and experience at a media brand or production agency, the Producer will be
responsible for pitching and producing a number of original series.
The Producer will work with the Senior Producer and Senior Manager of Video for In The Know
and will be responsible for multi-level support of our in-house production team.
● Assisting with shoot planning, sourcing, ideation and booking.
● Helping out on set for shoots in studio and in the field.
● Assisting with budgeting and cost-tracking for series.
● Routing notes on rough cuts and finished cuts to production companies.
● Managing assets for the individual custom series in the team production tracker.
● Archiving and organizing finished shoots and raw footage.
● Gathering and managing graphic assets.
● Gathering and managing releases and contracts.
● Managing distribution calendars and shoot calendars.
● Scheduling/publishing video assets according to distribution calendar.
● Assisting in distributing episode and series information to appropriate editorial teams.
● Communicating regularly and efficiently with editors across Verizon Media to make sure
that the highest performing content is being distributed correctly and successfully.
● Identifying potential new distribution tactics and management strategies for video.
● Helping to maintain and develop relationships with partner production companies.
● Reporting daily, weekly, and monthly performance and impact on business.
● BS/BA required.
● 2-3 years of experience in video content creation.
● Proficient multi-tasker who can accomplish responsibilities on a timeline.
● Experience working with contracts, budgets, releases and other administrative
● Well-versed in end-to-end production and post-production workflows.
● Strong organizational, communication, and written skills.
● Ability to juggle many projects at once and remain organized and professional.
● Able to communicate effectively with coworkers and clients.
● A team player, but can take initiative and see through projects independently.
● Open to evolving strategies. The digital media world and content creation is constantly
innovating and changing. This candidate
Verizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Verizon Media is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via the Accommodation Request Form (https://www.verizonmedia.com/careers/contact-us.html) or call 408-336-1409. Requests and calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion (https://www.verizon.com/about/careers/work-culture) page to learn more.
Currently work for Verizon Media? Please apply on our internal career site.