RN, Operating Room Clinical Supervisor - Outpatient - #19528810
Date: Feb 23, 2021
City: Atlanta, GA
Contract type: Full time
- The Ophthalmology Clinical Supervisor provides direct patient care and supervises the nursing operations for the Ophthalmology service.
- In the absence of the Operations Coordinator or Manager may assume 24 hour nursing responsibility.
- Works with a unit specific patient population.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. a. Three (3) years' experience in clinical area with a minimum of one (1) year in area of specialty OR b. Bachelor's in Nursing with Two (2) years experience in clinical area with a minimum of one (1) year in area of specialty
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and make appropriate clinical and supervisory decisions. Must possess good problem solving skills.
- Successful completion of a management course prior to appointment, or within six (6) months of employment.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Other certifications such as ACLS, PALS, NRP may be required based on department needs.
- National certification in specialty.
- Member of professional organization (i.e. ASORN, AORN, ASPAN)
- Previous management/charge nurse experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in nursing with minimum of one (1) year in area of specialty.
- B.S. degree in Nursing.