Hayden's Post Host - #19528820
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for a Greeter to greet guests entering the restaurant and seat them in a timely manner.
DISCOVER SOMETHING WILD ABOUT YOURSELF
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range. As Jackson's largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over 20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space. Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or luxury condos) and our full service restaurant - Hayden's Post.
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
- Greet and interact with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Seat all guests in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Clear extra settings if not needed.
- Present menu to each guest.
- Answer telephone and take reservations using professional language.
- Volunteer Resort information to guests.
- Must be knowledgeable about other restaurants, shops and locations on property and about current/upcoming events.
- Keep work area/podium clean and organized.
- Menus should be wiped down at the end of each shift and replaced if wrinkled or soiled.
- Communicate with kitchen and staff to ensure steady flow of dining guests.
- Maintain waiting list of guests.
- It is the greeter's responsibility to know what tables are available, who is covering each section and how to seat guests alternately in each section.
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, & Standing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.