Global Social Marketing Specialist - #19528825
Micron Technology, Inc.
Micron's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 270923
The Global Social Marketing Specialist will own and execute the world-wide social media vision and strategy for Crucial Memory. The individual is responsible for being the internal social marketing expert and keeps their pulse on the everchanging social landscape. You are experienced in analyzing insights and leading strategy and established best practices for a global brand. The role will help craft a cohesive POV across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging platforms to build brand awareness, amplifying engagement, and increasing traffic to branded sites.
- Guide Crucial through the complex landscape of social marketing and work with key stakeholders in aligning the global social strategy with greater business objectives.
- Oversee and manage complex projects across the social team, helping team prioritize work and generate solid business results
- Create, manage, and execute monthly content calendars and assist with development of calendars in international markets.
- Test and develop new processes to address changing business needs.
- Own holistic social campaign development and work with cross-functional teams to align with greater brand marketing campaigns.
- Help ideate and guide creation of social first content designed to engage community and increase brand awareness.
- Own and deliver monthly analytics reporting to leadership team and provide actionable insights to help guide overall social strategy.
- Partner with the Brand Director and regional marketing leads to manage or support social media agencies for Tier 1 regional markets (ie, German, France, Japan).
- Ensure best practices, tone-of-voice, and creative guidelines are being followed.
- Develop follower building strategies to increase social footprint across all social touchpoints throughout multiple regions.
- Standardize reporting processes for all regions and work with leadership to define KPIs, including monthly tracking of Earned Media Value (EMV)
- Maintain knowledge of trends, emerging platforms, and new technologies to help keep Crucial at the forefront of social marketing. In partnership with the Brand Director, propose directional changes to our social media mix / footprint based on consumer trends.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Marketing || #LI-CM1 || Tier 4 ||