Executive Assistant President - #19528826
Catholic Health Initiative
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
Provides high-level administrative support services to the Hospital President. Exercises discretion and independent judgment while performing key job responsibilities. This position is assigned to provide direct administrative support for a leader, a group of leaders and/or department(s). Indirect support may be provided for others based on departmental business need
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Completes standard administrative processes such as mail processing, filing, faxing, scanning, copying, collating and organizing as needed; may delegate or outsource these functions to others if resources are available. Takes independent action to meet critical business objectives. Sets and monitors own objectives and standards. Is known as a self-starter.
- Anticipates business needs, plans and organizes work in support, or on behalf, of leader(s).
- Proactively and independently manages, analyzes (as needed) and coordinates calendars and itineraries for leader(s) supported.
- Creates and edits documents, spreadsheets, presentations and organizational charts; additionally, is able to develop complex documents, spreadsheets and presentations independently on behalf of the leader(s) supported as needed.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, including complex travel itineraries for leaders supported utilizing standard processes and resources.
- Runs and distributes standard reports; creates custom reports and/or analyzes reports as needed.
- Independently plans, coordinates and supports meetings and conferences.
- With minimal direction, drafts, edits and distributes internal and external communications on behalf of leaders. Proofreads and edits others' communications before distribution. Administers distribution lists.
- Submits and codes invoices and expense reports; assists with routing to the appropriate queues for leader approval; approves invoices according to predetermined guidelines.
- Collects and compiles data in preparation for budget process; may be asked to prepare reports in support of leader's budget responsibilities.
- Processes and files department contracts and agreements; previews and monitors contracts for changes and/or action.
- Other duties as assigned by leader and organization.
High school degree or equivelant
Bachelor's degree highly preferred
Six years administrative experience supporting C-suite or above