Operations Training & Development Analyst - #19528830
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
Build your career with TopBuild, where talent meets opportunity!
TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. We provide insulation services nationwide through TruTeam®, which has 200 branches, and through Service Partners® which distributes insulation from over 75 branches. TopBuild Home Services is the Energy Rating and Certification division of TopBuild, committed to helping builders construct high performance homes that are energy efficient, durable, and safe. TopBuild's corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL.
As an Operations Training & Development Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering training, guidance, support and analytical services. The primary focus of the position is to conduct and support training at a Branch level to improve compliance regarding various computer systems which include, but not limited to, business applications, financial statements, inventory control, material planning, scheduling and dispatching, invoicing and various general recording keeping as well as financial and operational analysis.
Why Work for TopBuild?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with a company match
Do you have what it takes?
- Capability to facilitate/perform on-site operation systems training for branch level employees providing best practices and serve as a liaison between branches and Branch Support Center/Center of Excellence.
- Support managers by providing assistance and training for a variety of branch level financial statements (costing/profitability), research questions, obtain guidance from immediate supervisor and/or Branch Support Center departments as needed.
- Analyze Division Performance Reviews (DPRs) and Month End Review Files, Product Line Financials and Break-Even Analysis.
- Perform detailed analysis and preparation of detailed reports to support business operations by analyzing scenarios including, but not limited to, combining locations, dropping certain products, adding business.
- Provide broad forecast analytical and operational support
- Assist in the preparation of branch analysis and communicate results
- Establish control on the system in order to track SOX compliance including, but not limited to, audit preparation, inventory and fixed asset observation, scheduling/collection of paperwork documentation.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities on the workflow or system and collaborate with the operations team and management to implement improvements.
- Ability to travel nationwide up to 75% of the time
What qualifications do you need?
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Information Management or similar
- 5-8 years experience in Construction, Insullation, Trades or related industries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated by integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
TopBuild Corp is an equal opportunity employer.