Sales Lead - Aeropostale Northlake Mall - #19528846
Role of the Sales Lead
As a Sales Lead, you play a critical role in the store. You are a part of the Management Team to create the best experience for our customers. We rely on you to lead the selling effort, coach associates and share your love of fashion with anyone and everyone. The Sales Lead role is perfect if you want to learn Supervisory skills and allows for a flexible schedule. Since it's part-time, you can work around school schedules or other commitments.
Who you are:
- Outgoing, energetic and confident.
- Results oriented.
- Always looking to learn new skills.
- Viewed as a leader at school, in community groups, among friends.
- Stylish with a love of fashion.
What you'll do:
- Be a role model of excellent customer service and continually provide feedback to associates on the sales floor.
- Achieve personal and store sales goals.
- Communicate and coach associates on sales and conversion drivers.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Participate in store meetings and share your ideas to drive business.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Compassion, and Accountability.
What you'll need:
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
Where you come from:
- Minimum 19 years of age.
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").