Behavioral Clinician I - Full Time - Addictions Recovery Center - Richmond #896 - #19528863
Meridian Health Services
Your dedication, our commitment
TEXT BC896 TO (765)523-4622 for Quick Apply!
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patient's lives, then please consider the following open position:
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Behavioral Clinician I to provide services in our Addictions Recovery Center located in Richmond, Indiana. This position works full time Monday-Friday 2:30p-11p (Float).
- Counsel, monitor, and support individuals experiencing substance use and mental illness disorders
- Evaluate, prepare, and implement case management plans
- Organize and conduct client skills training and education groups
- Assist with maintaining 24/7 staff coverage, including working other shifts as needed
- Assess and monitor residents' behaviors and intervene as appropriate
- Crisis intervention
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High school diploma or its equivalent with 2 years paid behavioral healthcare experience required at minimum
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two (2) years' experience working in addictions treatment field preferred
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.