Acquisition Professional 4 – INTEL – TS/SCI with POLY REQUIRED - #19528872
- Draft pre-solicitation documents that reflect the Government's requirements while adhering to all applicable customer policies and federal regulations.
- Draft acquisition strategy documents and assist the Government in implementing the strategies.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/customer acquisition regulations/memorandums.
- Ensure affordable, supportable, and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph and U.S. citizenship are required.
- Fifteen (15) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, DoD contracting, or DoD contract management is required.
- A Bachelor's degree with a business or technical focus is required.
- In lieu of a degree, DAWIA Level II in any focus area and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen (18) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of twenty-one (21) years may be substituted.
- Minimum of five years' experience writing pre-solicitation documents in compliance with customer Policy 8-2, including annexes, or another DoD Agency's similarly guiding acquisition policy.
- Experience in DoD source selection desired.
- Minimum of three years' experience guiding Major System Acquisition programs through the acquisition life cycle including preparation for multiple Milestone Decisions (Milestone Decisions A, B, IOC and/or FOC).
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).