DevOps Engineer III - #19528879
DevOps Engineer III-1302
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and talented technical individual to join our team as a DevOps Engineer. You'll be building and evolving our CI/CD architecture and enabling the efficient release of our products. The ideal candidate will have experience running Kubernetes workloads in AWS. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated the ability to successfully manage complex cloud-based infrastructure for a growing organization.
- Building and supporting solutions using AWS services
- Manage existing and create new CI build pipelines
- Key player in configuration management, provisioning and orchestration
- Assist Database Administration team with management and provisioning of database resources
- Monitor and maintain system health pursuant to high levels of uptime and availability.
- Provide on-call technical support, able to work nights and/or weekends as needed
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) and execute them if required
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts
- Occasional on-call support
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated work experience
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Experience working in a production environment, preferably with a high-tech SaaS company
- Managing and supporting Relational databases, including MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with opensource tools – Graylog, HAProxy, NGINX, Spinnaker
- Advanced experience with Linux and open source technologies
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform
- Provisioning, administration and management of cloud-based resources in AWS
- Hands-on experience with CI / CD tools – Chef, Teamcity, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Scripting and interpreted languages, with one or more such as Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.
About Digital Turbine:
At Digital Turbine, we believe there is better way for smartphone users to discover new apps and content. Our Mobile Delivery Platform makes it easier than ever for people to discover new apps frictionlessly, for operators and OEMs to build new revenue streams, and for advertisers reach users at scale. We are a global mobile technology company that is passionate about delivering the right content to the right person at the right time. Digital Turbine has delivered more than one billion app installs for hundreds of advertisers. More than 22 million smartphone users engage with Digital Turbine's software technology each month across more than 30 global operators and OEMs.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
- We're a leader in an evolving industry – The mobile app business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are always adapting to stay ahead of the curve.
- Take an Opportunity to work with the industry's top talent – Many of our employees have over a decade's worth of experience in the mobile app space. We are a company of 'A' players and only look for the best people to join our team.
- We live our values – We regularly Laugh and applaud our Results with our Global partners.
- We're a company that values diversity & inclusion. Everyone has a voice and can make their mark – Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be creative within their unique role.
- High Growth—We're growing quickly, which gives our employees exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a significant impact on the company's future.
- Flexible work environment – Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with their laptop. We offer an unlimited vacation policy too! We work hard but respect our employee's work/life balance and general well-being. Freedom is one of our values.
- Company Equity-- All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
- Equitable Compensation—we believe in every employee's impact, giving every employee annual stock option awards, a bonus that is based on both individual and company performance and we pay a basic Living Wage.
- When we say global, we mean it—Digital Turbine has 6 physical locations around the world and employees in more than 10 countries.
- We fuel your "tank"—In addition to a great job with great people, our office kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
- Beer Fridays—Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away from work to come together and unwind after a busy week. Enjoy coffee, tea, juices, soda and water anytime.
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.