D365 Support Manager - #19528885
Your Journey at Crowe Starts HereJob Summary
Crowe's expertise in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics in the Steel Industry is second to none and with an increasing number customers going live.
The Support job is to oversee and ensure timely delivery of quality functional and technical support services to the end users by our support team, in concert with our client's internal Helpdesk team. This requires knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software and effective personnel management skills.
We are utilizing state of the art ITSM (Service Now, VSTS) technology to log and manage all support requests and incidents. We expect you to coordinate the support cases across all levels (L1-L3) and ensure that agreed service levels are achieved. You will be responsible that the staff meets and exceeds expectations in regards to requirements, performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service.
The duties of a Crowe Support
The main activity of a Crowe Support Manager is the coordination with the user community through the customer's internal helpdesk. As such your activities are a combination of the following tasks:
- Oversee, manage and coordinate all requests, incidents and problems that are logged in our ITSM
- Be personally involved in all urgent and complicated support issues
- Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents
- Manage all escalation processes with all parties involved
- Determine root cause of issues an communicate appropriately to all parties involved
- Train, coach and mentor assigned Support Team Members, and advice on their Career development activities
- As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support
- Assist in case transfer between teams (i.e. Local team to international team)
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports based on KPI's and SLA's
- Ensure our Service Desk system is the single source of truth for all logged cases.
- Review and improve ticket resolution processes
- Monitor and manage case queue
- Participate in escalated calls as needed
- Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Manage ISV relationships as it depends on daily operational needs.
- PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility.
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
Profile for Success:
- Industry certifications and/or previous experience may also be necessary
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years providing on-site support and troubleshooting in Microsoft AX or Microsoft D365
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years working as a Help Desk Specialist using ITSM tools
- Relevant IT related diploma, degree or certifications
- Strong communication skills in the English language. Bilingual is always an asset.
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred