Over the road/Regional Driver - #19528895
- The basic purpose of this position is to deliver merchandise from assigned points of origin to assigned destinations in a safe, accurate and timely manner while following DOT regulations.
- Timely pickup and delivery of assigned shipments to ensure that customers have necessary merchandise when needed.
- Safely operate assigned vehicles in accordance with all state, federal and company laws, rules, regulations and procedures. Work safely at areas of delivery and pick-up and follow all safety and GMP regulations.
- Work in a cooperative and courteous manner with delivery and pick up areas to represent the Company and White Castle Trucking division in a professional manner.
- Timely and accurate completion on all logs and trip sheet information to ensure compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and accurate submission of payroll and operating information. Use of an ELD (Electronic Logging Device) is required in this position.
- Perform pre-trip inspections and complete vehicle inspection form at end of the day to assure vehicle is in safe operating condition.
- Assist in loading and unloading of merchandise as needed.
At White Castle, we're about more than just Sliders. We're about making memories, and about maintaining our Values. We expect our team to demonstrate our values daily: to be Responsive, Customer Focused, Hungry, Healthy & Energetic, Humble and Accountable. Working at White Castle gets you behind-the-scenes intel on a pop culture staple with a cult-like following—being part of our 96-year legacy is truly a unique experience! Here's your chance to help guide the team that keeps our Cravers coming back for more.
Benefits of working at White Castle include:
- Paid vacation
- Company Lease Vehicle
- Medical, dental & life insurance
- Weekly paychecks
- Promote from within practice
- And more!!
Can you say #dreamjob!?! If you are awesome and want to work for a company that will think so too, apply online!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a current class "A" Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Verifiable Tractor – Trailer driving experience – at least 5 years or 500,000 miles preferred.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations, including current Hours–of–Service (HOS) rules.
- Ability to pass background check, MVR review, and driving test prior to being offered the position.
- Current DOT physical and medical card preferred.