Dedicated Relationship Banker - #19528914
Huntington Bancshares Inc
A Dedicated Relationship Banker is a seasoned professional who manages an assigned portfolio of high value consumer and business customers. Your success is driven by your high degree of proficiency in consumer and business deposit products, consumer/home lending, business lending, investments and credit management so that you may build consumer and business relationships by proactively identifying financial goals and needs and recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products and services.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactively identifies opportunities to grow customer relationships through assigned customer portfolio, pre-set appointments, outside calling, Centers of Influence, a disciplined sales process, new customer follow-up program, and sourcing referrals from customers, bank colleagues and partners.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
- Educating customers on how to optimize their use of bank technology (online, mobile, and ATM banking)
- Maintaining knowledge of all products, services, technology and policies to provide the best service to customers.
- Accurately and efficiently assist on an as needed basis customer transactions while providing exemplary customer service.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years customer service and sales in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales, of which 2 years should have an emphasis on investment or business lending and business sales experience
- FINRA Licenses (required): ◦Series 6 or 7; Life Insurance and 63 or 66
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 year customer service and sales banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales with an emphasis on investments or business lending and business sales experience
- FINRA Licenses (required): ◦Series 6 or 7; Life Insurance 63 or 66
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor's degree
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services are a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position