Night Shift Production Supervisor - Cone Debone - #19528920
Mountaire Farms is a vertically integrated agricultural company headquartered in Millsboro, DE. Over the last decade we have seen significant growth in our business and have established a reputable brand in over 80 countries worldwide. As part of this growth, we are searching for a dynamic and innovative new member to join our team in Millsboro, DE as a Night Shift Cone Debone Supervisor. We are looking for an individual who values hard work, fresh ideas, and a commitment to Operational Excellence. At Mountaire we value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information. When our associates are successful, the company is successful.
The primary purpose of the Night Shift Cone Debone Supervisor is to provide ensure processing procedures are followed while achieving the highest level of productivity in a cost-efficient manner. Cone Debone Supervisors must assure that lines are ready for start-up and understand the plant yield goals associated with Mountaire Farms benchmarks.
Position responsibilities include:
- Create culture of safety. Supervise hourly employees of Cone Debone.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Analyze quality issues
- Ensure production goals and quality expectations are met in the departments
- 2 years' supervisory experience preferably in manufacturing
- Communication skills
- Able to make sound decisions under pressure
- Able to lead and influence team members
- Time management skills