Analyst, Client Implementation - Solovis - #19528944
eVestment Alliance, LLC.
We are looking for several Data Analysts to help fill out our team. Data Analysts make up a critical component of our client implementation team, as Solovis clients need good historical data to maximize the power of the Solovis platform. Our Data Analysts embrace the challenge of analyzing, interpreting, transforming, and loading large datasets. They are responsible for complex data analysis and problem solving, project organization and documentation, and client support and training. Additional duties include:
- Managing multiple projects, responsibilities, and competing priorities.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Participating in weekly client meetings.
- Presenting data findings and working with other members of the Implementation team to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic client goals.
- Analyzing and communicating clients' business and reporting requirements.
- Assisting with client reporting and dashboard creation.
You will start by going through a "boot camp" where you will learn about our software and the investment industry. Then you'll spend your days working in spreadsheets: extracting, segmenting, and interpreting financial data. You need to be the kind of person who takes pride in receiving a large mass of messy data and producing a neat, accurate portfolio model in our system.
People who enjoy this job:
- Love details.
- Are at ease with numbers.
- Quickly become familiar with investment reporting including back office/accounting and front office/performance, exposure, liquidity, etc.
- Are forward-thinking and able to identify gaps in requests and how that may impact future decisions.
- Enjoy suggesting strategies to meet process improvement and quality objectives and continually introduce innovation to business processes through data analysis.
- Can apply industry knowledge to data problems.
- Learn quickly and thrive in a fast-faced environment.
- Are disciplined and creative enough to follow a checklist without being constrained by it.
- Are comfortable working on their own or in a group setting.
- Want a job where they can learn new things every day.