Shop Manager - #19528966
Take 5 Oil Change
The purpose of the Shop Manager is to ensure the store location that is under their supervision is following company policies and procedures. As a Shop Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop, and train others in performing minor vehicle maintenance while providing superior customer service. You will also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and technical aptitude relating to changing oil and performing minor vehicle maintenance for our customers in a fast-paced retail environment. It is vital that every customer that visits their store location, leaves with a smile. The goal of the Shop Manager is to build the store location by increasing car count by providing quality, quick service and encouraging fleet accounts. Taking care of the customer is the Shop Manager's number one priority.
- Team training: The Shop Manager is responsible for training the Assistant Store Manager to perform all functions of the Shop Manager and develop all employees through testing and training. It is also important that the Shop Manager develops proper communication with District Manager and Regional Training Manager for problem solving.
- Inspection: The Shop Manager is responsible for inspecting the premises at frequent intervals to ensure the following: equipment is in good working order, facility
appearance, inventory properly stocked and landscaping well-maintained.
- Directing the team's activities: The Shop Manager prepares the work schedule, assigns work positions, conducts opening and closing procedures, directs cleaning, landscaping, maintenance and overall upkeep and supervises the team in all activities involved with operating the business.
- Reporting: The Shop Manager performs the following: completes daily paperwork, maintains an accurate and effective inventory, creates, updates and maintains employee files.
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Motivated, energetic, and customer-focused
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Basic computer skills. Ability to use a keyboard and a mouse to correctly collect and enter information into a point of sale system.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Where applicable: Ability to obtain a State Issued Inspector's License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- While on the job, employees must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Requires use of hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning