Administrative Coordinator - #19528967
BAYADA Home Health Care
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator for a full time position with our Delaware New Castle County Hospice office located in Wilmington, DE.
- Prepare correspondences, proposals, presentations and corporate documents as needed
- Maintain and track statistics or other records as required
- Answer telephones and assist callers including placing callers into voicemail, process telephone messages and greet visitors
- Process incoming and outgoing office mail including UPS packages
- Provide general clerical support to office staff including but not limited to ordering supplies and forms
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair with appropriate vendors
- Assist Director and other office staff with administrative tasks including scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Maintain the Director's daily calendar and confirm appointments
- Assist in preparing for office events, projects and programs
- Print and distribute office resource materials on a regular basis to ensure office staff has current information
- Create and maintain files as required
- Do general filing, faxing and photocopying
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years of administrative, office, or customer service experience
- Prior experience working in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated record of interpersonal skills
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.