Store Manager - Aeropostale Wiregrass Commons - #19529020
Role of the Store Manager
Our Store Managers are responsible for building a Team of Top Performers, creating an amazing customer experience and empowering the Team to be their very best. You are responsible for managing all aspects of a Store; including hiring and training the best Talent in the mall to represent the Brand and overseeing all Store Operations to reach company sales and profitability goals. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every day.
Who you are:
- Inspirational Leader who guides their Team to achieve great results.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to adapt to change and take on more responsibilities.
- Self motivated.
- Stylish with a love of fashion.
What you'll do:
- Use statistical information to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Build and develop a team committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team accountable to achieving results.
- Lead by mentoring, encouraging feedback and motivating others to shine.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Compassion.
What you'll need:
- Consistent record of results.
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- A passion for people – both customers and your team.
- Ability to do multiple things at the same time.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Initiative to continue self development.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
Where you come from:
- 2+ years as a Store Manager in similar volume, apparel business.
- Total 3+ years of retail supervisory experience.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").