Host - #19529031
BJ's Restaurants, Inc.
Open Interviews || Walk-in Apply!
Everyday — 2pm - 3pm
We are always looking for great talent to join our team!
At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation – paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.
NOW HIRING - Hosts
Hosts are responsible for providing a Gold Standard first and last impression to every BJ's Guest while controlling the restaurant's flow, ensuring every seat remains filled while on a wait.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift, including set up/break down and continual maintenance of Hospitality Desk and front entrance area.
- Demonstrate appropriate greeting and seating techniques. Greet as soon as guest walks in with proper BJ's greeting and warm genuine smile. Provide all guests with a salutation. Follow all Hospitality Service Execution Steps.
- Use appropriate Table Manager techniques to maintain accurate and even seating and dining room quote times.
- Use proper BJ's telephone etiquette to answer and direct calls.
- Maintain continuous restroom checks.
- Notify the manager of any quotes that have exceeded the time quoted, special guest needs or requests, large party execution needs and guest complaints, no matter how small it may seem.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to understand the restaurant's Table Management system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
This job description is not designed to cover all duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a full job description.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.