Host/Hostess Ala Moana - #19529053
The ideal host/hostess is self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
- Greet and seat customers quickly and in a professional manner
- Share your knowledge and enthusiasm about the restaurant's menu and products with customers
- Assist with new employee training by positively reinforcing successful performance and offer assistance as needed
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as answering telephones, completing financial transactions, stock work, cleanup and documentation
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
You own this if you have…
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- A food handler's card where required by local and state regulations
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality (preferred)
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.