Dietary Staff - #19529080
Bluegrass Care & Rehabilitation Center
Full time 11am-7pm
Thank you for inquiring about Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center. We strive to provide quality care to our patients with various levels of services. We want every patient to feel like our 124-bed facility is 'home away from home.' Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center has the vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. We are a family based organization that provides patient-centered health services, with personalized spirituality and real quality of life initiatives. We provide skilled nursing and long-term care, and we are very proud to provide our patients with the team approach and caring team members who attend to our patient's daily needs. Short term rehabilitation is our specialty! We have a full-time Rehab department that provides daily therapy for continuity care. Our therapy department consist of physical, occupational, and speech therapist. It should make you feel at ease to know your loved ones are their first consideration. We are continuously monitoring the care of our patients with our interdisciplinary team to assure that every patient is receiving the maximum quality care. Our staff will provide screening for new patients and current patients to maximize their ability for optimal level of functioning.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person - directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work"!
As Dietary Staff you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks.
- Assist in checking trays for menu and diet preferences and accuracy.
- Set up trays and deliver meals to residents.
- Set up serving line with cold foods, condiments, serving containers, dishes, silverware, etc. according to the menus and as instructed.
Requirements for Consideration include:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience in hospital or long-term care facility dietary department preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work" three times! Signature's culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.