Executive Director - Client Manager, Global Syndicated Finance - #19529083
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Investment Banking (GIB)
Within Investment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industry coverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business objectives.
As a seasoned senior banker with extensive client coverage and distribution experience, you will demonstrate good business acumen and proven track record in developing clients and marketing total business solutions. You will be responsible for supporting an outstanding network of relationships with corporate and institutional clients that lie at the heart of our Investment Banking franchise. You'll bring to our team deep experience identifying and developing new business opportunities with existing clients under coverage, while exploring new business opportunities with new clients.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Working with the financial solutions and execution teams to advise clients on integrated financial solutions including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, loans, and equity capital and debt capital raises.
- Following up and coordinating all deals and requests from clients and coordinate with the Financial Solutions, execution and other internal teams, as well as external professional consultants.
- Providing timely market information
- Participating in business and company events to identify new business opportunities and pitch for new clients.
- As circumstances may require, leading and/or participating in execution meetings with support of execution/product partners.