South Bend Branch director, private duty - #19529098
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve, each visit, every day—and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Branch Director to join our elite team of professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off for full-time staff.
What is Required?
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with experience in in healthcare field
- Registered Nurse license or equivalent clinical licensure preferred
- Positive attitude
- Dedication to quality patient care
- Strong communication and computer skills
Apply with Elara Caring today!
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.