Friends and Family Associate - #19529107
Our Friends and Family Associates are responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to all Boot Barn customers. They embody the Boot Barn mission, vision and values in all they do by delivering excellent customer service, maintaining store cleanliness and assisting in meeting visual standards. The Friends and Family Associates primary objective is to delight our customers every day and ensure the store is maintained properly and meeting all Company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Foster a warm and welcoming environment in which you greet customers, direct them to product, and partner them with regular employees for full service.
- Maintain cleanliness of the fitting rooms.
- Have knowledge of current merchandise promotions and current advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, set up sales, and store housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhere to all Company practices including signage, pricing, OSR, and loss prevention and comply with the Company's Time and Attendance policy and procedures.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the work shift.
- Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports.
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms.
Boot Barn, Inc. reserves the right to make exceptions to, modify or eliminate this document or its content. This document supersedes all previous policies, procedures or guidelines pertaining to this subject.