Outside Sales - Commercial Roofing Products (Wholesale) - #19529111
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc.
Beacon Building Products, the nation's largest wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building products, is looking for talented, enthusiastic sales professionals who love to build relationships, promote great products, and deliver world-class service. In this role, you will primarily Commercial Building Materials to contractor customers and strategically build new relationships with prospective customers in the industry. A commercial roofing focused Outside Sales Representatives at Beacon Building Products have exclusive sales tools to enhance their success in business-to-business selling, and they have high earning potential.
Beacon Building Products is proud to be an employee-first company. Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards our efforts, and helps you reach your full potential. At Beacon Building Products, we have your future covered.
- Cultivating and managing customer relationships
- Utilizing sales reports and other data to recognize sales opportunities in customer buying patterns
- Making cold calls to prospective customers
- Following sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers
- Following up with customers and providing solutions, should a service concern arise
- Providing training to customers and their teams on various product lines and services
- Assisting customers in the credit application process
- Quoting and closing projects
- Connecting with customers to ensure that past due bills are paid and collect payments when necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- College degree (Business, Sales or other related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience can be substituted for education.
- Specific industry knowledge, including both familiarity with product lines and the overall building contractor process, is required
- Valid license and own reliable vehicle
- Familiarity with commercial roofing
- Technical knowledge on LSR systems and products
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Superior time-management and organization skills
Beacon Building Products values hard work and dedication and rewards its associates with an excellent compensation package. In addition to a competitive pay and commission structure, Outside Sales Representatives receive a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off