CCB - ED, Area Product Owner - Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Operations - #19529130
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Artificial Intelligence capabilities and advancements will continue to be fast paced and we will organize and work agile end-to-end to focus our efforts from the outside-in; thus improving clock speed and providing first class customer interactions. All across the organization we are committed to transforming the way we work and how we deliver value against our business objectives.
We favor rapid, iterative design to "once and done" project work and prefer new design to improving on the status quo. All in a way that allows us to "plug and play" instead of depending on outdated technology builds. This is accomplished by empowered decision makers sitting among the team that helps make our transformation a success.
To achieve that mission we have launched Agile product team based constructs across the country that enable a truly cross-functional business, development and operations experience to continuously design, deliver and validate new functionality. Journey practices, architectures and tool sets cover the entire product lifecycle; and are re-shaping how we think about these customer journeys and foster an environment where a cross-functional team can quickly improve our customer experience.
Successful transformation at this scale requires hiring and selecting diverse and talented people who are equipped with the right end-to-end knowledge, skills, passion about customers and excitement about being at the forefront of change and innovation.
We are actively looking for the best talent to help us reach our One Chase North Star! Are you someone who thinks and puts the customer at the center of everything you do? Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life as part of a team? Are you someone who is a passionate problem solver, can manage ambiguity and have fun in the process? Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, agile and collaborative?
If the answer is yes to all of these, apply to join our JP Morgan Chase team and we look forward to seeing you in one of our Agile product groups!
As the Area Product Owner your primary responsibility will be to proactively set the strategic direction for your Core Strategic Imperative, designing and executing on the product roadmap and setting the overall direction. You should understand the business value of the book of work and use critical thinking to make informed decisions for your area. "You are the sole person setting the priority, maximizing the value of the product and work of the modeling and development team".
Your key objective as a change agent will be to work across the organization and other customer journeys to engage key partners, establish interdependencies, gather feedback from business and development and establish a successful North Star. As an Area Product Owner you must manage how the budget is allocated and spent. Working alongside a Product Coach, you will drive an Agile organization (methodology and development processes) and are empowered to change the direction and scope of the project as needed.
- Sets up vision and strategy for the Product
- Responsible for the execution of the Strategy through leading a full team that includes business- design-data scientists-software engineers
- Provide recommendations to enhance production performance
- Analyze customer, model and production data for improvement needs, including but not limited to customer experience data, inventory, programming and machinery reporting
- Collaborate with Controls/Risk, Audit, Compliance, Data & Model Governance and Technology to deliver on product vision
- Minimum of 10 years management/supervisory experience working in a dynamic product or service environment
- Proven experience in P and L responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions, take accountability for those decisions while candidly challenging the status quo to drive the right employee and customer journey outcomes
- Extensive service improvement and design thinking knowledge with ability to rapidly and iteratively test solutions
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) with ability to fluidly interact with senior leaders, key stakeholders, employees and third party vendors
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of modular technology
- Independently oversees and manages large and complex relationships with internal technology partners
- Demonstrated top-down executive leadership skills. Ability to harness the power of diverse and dynamic teams and successfully manage people leadership, talent/performance development and coaching duties. Ability to pivot and lead differently to form autonomous teams
- Advanced/Strong client experience skills across a large scale highly matrixed organization
- Strong client segmentation experience with ability to influence and drive product alignment using customer insights
- Ability to harness data and the power of analytics and customer insights for comprehensive strategy planning