Digital Influencer (Lihue Branch) - #19529144
Bank of Hawaii
At the direction of the Branch Manager, the Digital Influencer balances the responsibilities of creating exceptional customer experiences by engaging clients with outstanding service, managing lobby traffic, and educating clients to understand how digital and mobile alternatives can complete their banking transactions quickly and efficiently. Further, the Digital Influencer introduces and sells customers financial services to meet their short and long term needs, as identified by profiling and through knowledge of products and services. They will processes all types of financial transactions for clients, balance cash and assist with vault, and respond to ATM cash recyclers and armored car duties. If applicable or appropriate, assists in business unit's compliance with all regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures, including those related to Fair Banking, Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations, Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act, as applicable.
- Proactively supports the execution of the choreography between the teller line, lobby and platform. Champions digital banking options, capabilities and processes. Cross-trains and develops skills of the branch employees. Communicates with teammates on updates to features and functionality of digital banking. Proactively engages customers to understand and adopt digital banking advancements by demonstrating how to use technology and creating an interest.
- Maintains and sells financial services to customers by addressing both their long-term and short-term goals. Identifies customer needs, maintains extensive knowledge of products and services, cross-sells, opens new accounts, calls on prospects and performs teleconsulting.
- Process a wide range of financial transactions as required (no more than 50% of time).
- Responsible for keeping informed of current bank policies, procedures, federal laws and regulations as well as maintains strong knowledge of all new products, programs and sales promotions.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Experience in consumer sales, marketing and/or customer service or equivalent work experience. Banking and financial services industries preferred. Experience should include demonstrated success in retail banking environment and candidates should demonstrate ability and desire to advance skills in various areas of personal finance.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with personal computers and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of or ability to use Bank software and systems. Demonstrated verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Must demonstrate critical thinking, be analytical, detail-oriented and organized. Must be an effective and efficient team player with good sales, marketing, customer service and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation skills. Able to meet fixed and changing deadlines and priorities and follow up consistently. Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required or assigned.
We are committed to fully complying in letter and in spirit with all Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, marital status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. We also foster a drug-free work environment.