Housekeeping Aide - #19529190
American Senior Communities
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Our commitment to our team members:
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training for employees accepted into the program
- PayActiv – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- The Housekeeping Aide provides cleaning services for a safe, sanitary, comfortable, and homelike environment for residents, staff, and the public.
- Housekeeping services provided are in accord with facility policies and procedures and consistent with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Cleans assigned resident rooms, bathrooms, and common areas daily and according to facility policy while maintaining resident's privacy at all times. Employees must knock and announce before entering any resident room.
- Posts signs indicating a safety hazard anytime housekeeping activities pose environmental hazards to staff, residents, visitors, or others in the facility.
- Washes beds and mattresses and remakes beds after discharge of residents.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Uses personal protective equipment when at risk of exposure to blood or other potentially hazardous body fluids and all other times indicated by facility policies and procedures.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.