Senior Loan Service Representative - #19529205
Richmond American Homes
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a Sr. Loan Service Representative to join our HomeAmerican Mortgage team. This position will be responsible for the administration of various loan-servicing functions including escrow functions, payoffs, collections, foreclosures, document follow-up, investor accounting and file room oversight. Communicates verbally and in writing with borrowers, investors, vendors and third party agencies.
- Responsible for the timely set-up, administration and disbursement of all tax and insurance records for mortgage loans in portfolio.
- Responsible for posting/reconciling all cash received onto loan servicing system.
- Responsible for preparing payoff and/or assumption statements as requested and for completing payoff releases in accordance with various state and agency guidelines.
- Responsible for the collection of delinquent mortgage payments and administration of bankruptcies and foreclosures.
- Responsible for reporting and remittance of applicable funds to various investors per their guidelines.
- Coordinates with Supervisor the transfer of data/information to new servicer on bulk and flow servicing sales.
- Responsible for the prompt receipt and submission of trailing documents from counties and/or title companies to investors and/or custodians.
- Responsible for the oversight of the loan servicing file room and accompanying records management.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with customers, investors, title companies, subsidiaries, etc.
High School Diploma required. General office experience from 6 months to 1 year is mandatory. Loan Servicing experience is helpful. Collections experience of 1 year and foreclosure experience of 2 years. Minimum of 1-2 years of mortgage banking and at least 6 months of customer service experience. Excellent organization and communication skills. Technical knowledge of collection, foreclosure, and bankruptcy laws. Knowledge of CPI system preferred.
Benefits & Perks!While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
- All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.Compensation
- Base Salary: $50,000-55,000
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.