Program Evaluator - #19529213
Knowesis - Interesting Work with Interesting People
Knowesis provides professional, technical, and administrative support services to empower federal executives in strategy, analytics, operations, medical, scientific, and social science research to more than 27 federal organizations. Our staff form lasting and trusted relationships between their fellow team members, clients, and across the organization.
Knowesis is currently seeking an experienced Program Evaluator to support the AFMS Analytics branch of AFMRA and 711th Human Performance Wing to ensure a sufficient review of Health Promotion program data, and medical coding/billing data from the current electronic health record are integrated and analyzed. Ensures key stakeholders have the appropriate level of access to program information and metric outcomes including, but not limited to AFMS Tableau, Care Point, M2, and Biometric Data Quality Assurance Service. Provides the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) up-to-date capabilities and program implementation and metric compilation on a minimum weekly basis. In the event a Health Promotion location is found not to have the full complement of functional platforms, collaborate on plan creation and provide progress updates to the COR quarterly thereafter until all Health Promotion teams have the full complement of platforms operational. Coordinates with the COR, the contractor shall hold the primary responsibility for the monthly maintenance, publication, and upkeep of the Program Evaluation and Metrics Dashboard, currently published on the Knowledge Exchange.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates with the AFMS Analytics branch of AFMRA and 711th Human Performance Wing to ensure a sufficient review of Health Promotion program data, and medical coding/billing data from the current electronic health record are integrated and analyzed.
- Coordinates with key stakeholders, as identified by the COR, and other collaborative parties in the development and execution of outcome metrics and data of interest to AFMS or DoD leadership.
- Ensures any shared data has been redacted of any confidential or personally identifiable information unless specifically approved by the COR.
- Coordinates with AF systems, communications, and facilities management personnel to ensure the proper interface with local platforms and systems.
- Provides continuous process improvement and standard workflows, schedules, training, materials, and resources.
- Ensures adherence with the American Evaluation Association's Guiding Principles for Evaluators.
Experience and Skills
- Three (3) years' experience with program management/evaluation within the past six (6) years.
- One (1) year of experience working in the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Able to work independently, organize time and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Six (6) months experience in policymaking.
- Two (2) years of experience in regression analyses, reliability and validity analyses, Kappa coefficient measures of agreement, sensitivity analyses, and/or other methods of statistical analysis.
- Working knowledge of the Joint Committee on Standards for Educational Evaluation's program evaluation standards (utility, feasibility, propriety, accuracy, and accountability).
- Knowledge of, or familiarity with, the American Evaluation Association's Guiding Principles for Evaluators.
- Preferred current Certificate of Health Education Specialist (CHES).
Education: Ph.D. in public health and/or epidemiology
Location: Defense Health Headquarters, Falls Church, VA with potential for telework
This position requires on-site work for all or a portion of the work to be performed. The successful candidate will reside in the local area or relocate within 15 days of the start date. No relocation is authorized.
Security Clearance: Favorable Tier 1 background investigation required
Knowesis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.