Business Development Executive - #19529221
Rapid Global Business Solutions, Inc
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
We are looking for sales representatives with business experience in a business development role! In this role, you will hone and refine your cold-call messaging and technique, while building your story-telling capability that will differentiate you from the crowd. Under the direct guidance of proven sales leaders, you will cultivate new contacts, turn them into prospects, leads, and opportunity that are converted into closed business. We are looking for those with the vision to see this as a career path to an outside sales role, the desire to see their name at the top of the sales leader board, and a realistic six figure income.
- Develop and/or execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing clients for referral business
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with prospects/leads
- Reach or exceed assigned calling, meeting and sales goals
- Implement sales strategies
- Connect customers' business needs to our products and services
- Cross-sell other solutions to existing clients
- Build network in via phone with key decision makers
- 3 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in sales
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Background with IT, Engineering, technology, or staffing
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Ability to handle cold calling, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
- Cultural Fit
- Sales Aptitude
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and responsibility (Base Pay + Commission)
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance packages available!
- 401(k) matching
- PTO + 10paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and employee discounts!
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.