Associate, Growth & Strategy - #19529262
The Associate Growth and Strategy position requires a broad range of skills to help market MAGNA to internal and external clients, improve the quality of our offerings, and support MAGNA Leadership in their efforts to grow revenue. The Associate will grow from their existing strength in the areas of communication, digital marketing, and marketing strategy and execution, and earn promotion into larger roles in one or more of these areas. The ideal candidate will be passionate about communicating and building relationships with goal of solving problems through new ideas and enhanced collaboration. The type of person who will thrive in this role finds inspiration rather than frustration when working across multiple agencies and clients.
Marketing and Communication
- Oversee day-to-day execution and excellence of communications to internal stakeholders (MAGNA employees and Mediabrands Agencies), Fee-paying Affiliates (affiliated non-Mediabrands agencies e.g., Weber Shandwick, Mediahub), and External Subscribers (e.g., Bloomberg, McKinsey)
- Lead the collection of content from contributors
- Oversee design and brand consistency
- Ensure timeliness and relevance of communications
- Manage email lists and MAGNA email aliases (e.g., Info@MAGNA, From Dani Benowitz, etc.)
- Establish cadence of social media communications and publish regular updates on MAGNA channels, in partnership with MAGNA Leadership Team and Mediabrands Communications Team
- Monitor engagement with resources published on social, website, MAGNA Atlas, sharepoint, etc. with suggestions for improvement, amplification of key content, or creation of new content
- Coordinate timely delivery of content from or attendance of MAGNA Leadership Team for external communications (Events, Webinars/Masterclass, panels, PR bylines, etc.)
- Foster strong relationships and manage benefits deliverables with IPG Mediabrands Affiliates (partner agencies) to ensure contract renewals and expanded scopes
- Ensure regular communication and updates with IPG Mediabrands Affiliates (partner agencies), tracking their needs and helping them to get the most of out their relationship with MAGNA
- Maintain active project plan (e.g. smartsheet or another tracking tool) for all benefits and assets to be delivered to partner agencies for any given contract year.
- Serve as key liaison between Affiliate stakeholders and MAGNA team members
- Identify opportunities to grow and deepen relationship with affiliates
- Manage seats/access to MAGNA resources such as Atlas and conduct regular tutorials to maximize usage and value to affiliates
- Coordinate design and help manage production vendors/partners for selling materials such as sell-sheets, case studies, or videos
- Coordinate subscriber and partner agency briefings and webinars
- Provide planning, logistical, and administrative coordination for MAGNA leadership with new external partners
- Conduct a yearly audit of website content/SEO opportunities to suggest ways to elevate MAGNA's offerings
Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Partner with SVP strategy to identify topics for POVs/Strategic Guidance to add value internal teams, affiliate agencies, and external subscribers
- Read trade media and press to keep a pulse on topics of interest and ensure MAGNA leads the conversation in relevant areas
- Support MAGNA leaders during engagements with agencies, affiliates, or subscribers to capture next steps and follow-ups
- Building tomorrow's MAGNA
- Assist with event activation and communications to the organization, collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Support efforts for DEI/Inclusion and Culture Club with scheduling and robust programming schedule"
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years working at an agency(ies) or media company
- Experience managing social media accounts and/or content
- Experience designing owned communications, including email, reports, presentations, etc.
- Experience planning and executing initiatives and events within a corporate environment
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email email@example.com