Senior Java Full Stack Developer - #19529272
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6 months
Job Category : IT
Mandatory Qualifications/Skills/ Education :
Technical Must Haves:
Java 8, Restful webservices, Spring boot, Angular (anything beyond js. currently using 6) JUNIT, SQL, and Docker
Gradle and Selenium
Soft Skill Must Haves:
- Communication 8/10
- Must have 7-10 years of experience.
- Engage business users to define the requirements and design for a vast array of tools supporting trade analytics, pooling & securitization, trade capture, reporting, and reconciliation.
- Application development, prototyping, and high level technical consulting.
- Work closely with team members and business partners to develop cutting edge technology solutions under tight deadlines.
- Predict effects of configuration changes; identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of business partners within the I&CM division.
- Basic Requirements:
- 5-7 years of IT experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on J2EE technologies including servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), and JDBC.
- 5-7 years of experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL, and/or DB2.
- 2-3 years of experience with managing, building, and deploying code through tools including Eclipse, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
- 2-3 years of experience designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical, and technical skills.
- Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.