Social Media and Email Marketing Manager - #19529293
Right at Home
Right at Home is looking for an experienced and motivated professional who is passionate about social media and content creation and wants to learn and grow in their profession! We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to be our Social Media and Email Marketing Manager! This person will have the ability to learn from the best and make a difference for franchise owners across the United States!
Right at Home is clear in its mission... "To improve the quality of life for those we serve". You can help us achieve this mission by lending your attention to detail, drive for excellence, desire to work in a compliance role and desire to succeed!
We offer a casual yet polished work environment, flexibility, great benefits, competitive pay and the best co-workers in town!
We are located in the heart of vibrant Aksarben Village in a brand-new building which offers state-of-the-art amenities, abundance of sunlight and an environment that fosters creativity and collaboration!
Read below to learn more about the position and apply today!
We are seeking a Social Media and Email Marketing Manager to strategically utilize social media, blog, and email to increase brand visibility and generate traffic to the Right at Home website. This position will update social networks and curate content to gain new followers, and also create new social and email marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage blog content. While working with web analytic tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends, this position will maintain an active social presence and reply to customer inquiries.
A successful Social Media and Email Marketing Specialist will collaborate with marketing, PR, and legal teams to align company messages, promotions, and goals. This position will also serve as a coordinator and liaison to both established and new franchisees seeking consultation.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness and connect with target audiences.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Grow new social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and others.
- Manage company blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates.
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic.
- Drive engagement with social media influencers.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Create engaging written and visual content.
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Monitor social media outlets daily for opportunities to join in conversations.
- Explore new and alternative ways to leverage social media.
- Develop an email marketing lead generation strategy.
- Manage and grow email lists for each audience.
- Segment lists and campaigns based on behaviors.
- Develops email content intended to nurture leads.
- Sets KPIs, measures performance and reports analytics.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Work with external agency partners, freelancers and influencers.
The Right Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in social media and email marketing - Home care and/or franchise experience a plus.
- Proven proficiency in email marketing, social media strategy and content development.
- Experience with content distribution platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social or HubSpot.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized self-starter.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
Right at Home, a RiseMark Holdings, LLC company, is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.