CDL A Regional Dedicated Truck Drivers - #19529322
Hub Group Trucking
Drive your future with CDL-A Semi-Regional Company Truck Driver Positions at Hub Group!
Now offering $3,500 sign-on bonus!
Get the miles that take your career further with Hub Group's Semi-Regional Opportunities. You'll find high-paying truck driving opportunities offer the best of both worlds: steady, consistent miles and more quality time at home.
Here is what a current Hub Group driver has to say:
"Hub Group is running our current account better than any of the prior carriers I was previously with, and our operations leadership does an amazing job dispatching appropriately and making sure the drivers are staying safe and rested, while getting the work they want in order to make money."
Semi-Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- Drivers earn an average of $90,000 / year
- 3 yrs verified experience is 73 cpm - Average $1,908 weekly or $99,200annually
- 2 yrs verified experience is 70 cpm - Average $1,615 weekly or $83,900 annually
1 yr verified expereince is 67 cpm - Average $1,322 weekly or $68,700 annually
- Semi-regional with weekly home time
- Monday-Friday deliveries
- Benefits like medical insurance and supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage)
- Weekly paycheck
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
Starting a new driving job can be stressful, so we've created a Transition Pay Minimum program to provide more security your first six weeks!
Start here. Stay here.
Hub Group is committed to taking drivers' needs seriously and accommodating a work-home life balance to provide an opportunity for a lifelong career with us!
If you're looking for route options that offer a work-home life balance, our Semi-Regional opportunities could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
Semi-Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Must be willing to obtain Hazmat Endorsement within 90 days of start date
- Minimum Driving Experience: 1 year
- Age: 23+