Customer Operations Coordinator - #19529333
Packsize is a disruptive, fast-growth pioneer in the On-Demand Packaging space. We are passionate about Sustainability, Saving Forests, and lowering the Carbon Footprint of our Client Partners. Imagine a world where every box shipped is exactly the right size for the product inside it. We empower our customers with the technology to do exactly that. As leaders in the technology space, we serve as a critical ally to companies looking to improve their processes, gain efficiencies in their process flow, and right-size their packaging. Every day we make the planet a better place. Our individual strengths and talents give the world smart and sustainable packaging. We value the contribution of our combined experiences, backgrounds, and relationships. On this journey, we encourage and create a team where Everyone Fits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place primary focus on delivering superior customer service as a member of the Customer Operations team.
- Customer Service
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Own the role of providing customer wow
- Troubleshoot customer issues and resolve completely
- Obtain product knowledge to ensure the information provided to customers is accurate
Subject matter expert for the ordering of Packsize goods and services.
- Order Processing
- Ability to process orders based on customer requirements
- Order QA checks and audits
- SO/PO processing
Customer master data and setup
- Vendor Management
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure customer orders are correct and on-time
- Manage date changes and expedite requests
Facilitate quality concern issues and request/process credits
- Customer Onboarding
- Welcome new customers to Packsize and introduce products, services, and ordering processes.
- Facilitate the ordering of products for internal projects
Coordinate with the customer, internal teams, and vendors to ensure project success.
- Transportation & Logistics
- Assist customers with expected delivery times and delivery issues
- Utilize the TMS (transportation management system) to determine order information
- Work with the transportation team and freight providers to ensure on-time delivery to the customer
Experience and Education Required:
- Proven experience in customer service, supply chain, project management, or logistics coordinator, or similar.
- Bachelors degree or higher (or comparable experience) preferred.
- Experience in packaging/manufacturing/transportation/supply chain concepts a plus.
Qualifications (including Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Exceptional Customer Service experience and skillset.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, ERP/CRM/TMS systems (SAP, Salesforce, BluJay), and BI Tools/Reporting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (lookups, array formulas, pivot tables, VBA, etc.)
- Ability to learn new software programs and processes with ease.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with stressful situations daily
- Must be willing to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to autonomously handle complex customer requests and issues.
- Must have an excellent work ethic and time management skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Travel outside of the office is minimal
- Must be able to comply with all Packsize confidentiality and non-compete policy
Packsize is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Packsize policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veterans status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.