CDL Class A Tanker Truck Driver - #19529335
Air Products and Chemicals
Job Description and Qualifications
Join a fleet of truck drivers recognized for excellence in safety, customer service and outstanding performance. Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available at our Pryor, OK facility.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products and we are looking for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- The average yearly earning potential is $92,000
- A 1,500 sign on bonus!!!!
- Home daily!
- Quarterly safety/performance bonuses up to 6%
- CLICK HERE to see our video of "A Day In The Life Of An Air Products Driver"
Our dedicated team of independent Truck Drivers are required to safely deliver liquid nitrogen, oxygen and argon to customers within a 250 mile radius of the terminal. With your safety being our number one goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized for their achievements. Compensation includes: quarterly safety incentives and an excellent benefit package, and the opportunity to drive new equipment.
- Home daily
- Set schedule
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Newer equipment
- No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid training and company-provided PPE
- Proven history of employment stability
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
- 3 years' tractor-trailer experience
- Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- High school diploma or GED preferred
To learn more, visit About Air Products.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.