Business Unit Lead Contract Support - #19529337
CB Richard Ellis
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide a comprehensive financial and administrative service. Provide support and training to the contract support team. Finance & Contract support Manager with Adhoc duties, month end, financial and operational reporting
Business Unit Co-ordinator Duties:
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard
- Ability to understand and influence the Contract / Area profit report
- Provide knowledge and understanding to coach and support others
- Examples of role specifics:
- Compliance to policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all financial reporting is completed on time and accurately
- Report and influence KPI's (WIP/debt/invoice register/open POs etc)
- Support and organisation of: Forecasting, P&L Review, Aged Debt, Monthly Subcontractor Schedules etc
- Induction, training & development of new and existing Contract Support; including appraisals and personal development plans
- Dynamics Champion
- Procurement Champion including supplier review meetings and annual deep dive
- Projects invoicing
- Assisting site teams with customer QBR reporting
Actively participate in Contract Reviews
- Achieve results within quality, time, people and budgetary restraints
- Ability to actively drive improvement
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement
- Build a team, ensuring whole team is effectively utilised. Lead the team performance through motivation and winning commitment from them
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions
Reporting to the Finance & Contract Support Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
Previous supervisory experience required.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Knowledge of Financial software systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, MTA, VAS and I-Track).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.