Firearm Specialist - #19529357
Do you consider yourselves a firearms expert? How would you like to work in an industry where you can share your passion with customers and fellow Team Members every day?
EZCORP family of brands, which includes EZPAWN, Value Pawn, and more, is a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Mexico. We are passionate about customer service and our Team Members. We are currently hiring for a Firearms Specialist to join our team who brings passion and knowledge about firearms sales, safety, and compliance.
EZCORP provides our full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your optimal work/life balance. Working for EZCORP is not just a job; it is a career! We offer a structured career path to give you an opportunity to enhance your skills in a fun and fast paced environment.
In addition to a great career, here are some of the other things we offer our Team Members:
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly UNCAPPED Bonus Potential Paid on Store and Individual Performance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Great Working Hours
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Store Discount
What you can expect as a Firearms Specialist:
The ideal Firearms Specialist will have vast firearms knowledge and extensive gun handling experience. Familiarity with long guns and pistols is critical. This experience may be from prior retail, recreational hunting or the collecting of firearms. The Firearms Specialist is responsible for all aspects of managing the gun department, including driving profitability through buying, selling and loaning on firearms. The Firearms Specialist completes all 4473 forms (when present), is responsible for all aspects of compliance with ATF guidelines and ensures the store's FFL status stays in good standing. Other Firearms Specialist duties include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating the value of firearms presented as collateral
- General management of the store's firearms and firearm accessories, including merchandising, pricing, inventory controls and evaluation
- Adhering to firearm compliance, such as appropriate certifications, gun book, 4473, NICS and/or other state agency forms
- Meeting or exceed financial targets set for the gun department
- Establishing meaningful and respectful relationships with customers
- Training Team Members on proper handling of and transactions involving firearms
Requirements for the Firearms Specialist position:
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of guns, shooting, or hunting
- Exceptional customer service
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be eligible under BATFE regulations.
- Must have knowledge of federal and state firearm regulations
- Must adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Retail sales experience, a plus
- Experience with form 4473, a plus
EZCORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer