CDL-A Local Truck Driver - #19529358
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc.
Pensacola drivers, when you join Florida Rock & Tank Lines as our newest CDL-A professional you can take advantage of earning competitive weekly pay!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a Southeastern leader in petroleum, chemical, and dry bulk freight, is looking to expand the Pensacola area – if you're a CDL-A professional who's interested daily home time, and high-demand freight, it's your time to TRADE UP to Florida Rock & Tank Lines.
Always supported! Mentoring provided for new drivers thru 1st yr.
NEW $3,000 transition pay program - ask a recruiter for details!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Weekend & night incentive pay
- Daily home time
- We value your product hauling experience – ask about our seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
In 2018, Florida Rock & Tank Lines paid out over $650,000 in safety bonuses to our drivers!
- Annual safety awards
- HazMat security fee reimbursement
- Hazmat not required if obtained during training
- You must be at least 23 years of age
- You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker (N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No more than a combination of 1 moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the past 3 years.
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than 30 days within the last 3 years
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while working for a previous employer or lease carrier
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol test
Are you ready to TRADE UP? Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver Job opportunities with FRTL today!