Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor for Hampton Inn - Gonzales, LA (Part Time) - #19529368
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor - Hampton Inn
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.com
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a dynamic Part Time Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor to join our team at the Hampton Inn located in Gonzales, LA. This position will be responsible for arriving, departing and in-house guests as well as telephone inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key and gives directions.
- Sorts incoming mail and faxes for guests.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Front Desk Agent is preferred
- Experience in a customer service industry is required
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.