Senior Solution Consultant-Channel - #19529395
Do you have a passion for solving problems and understanding what customers need?
Do you have experience with Genesys Engage? Are you interested in working in an evolving technical space where you bring in new ideas to help your customers transform and innovate their business? As a Solutions Consultant, you will listen to the customer to understand their needs and create compelling business solution roadmaps.
We look for individuals who have a proven track record of finding creative ways of solving complex problems.
Why work for Genesys?
- You will showcase your technical expertise and creative talents by developing and presenting dynamic demonstrations to the executives, stakeholders and key influencers.
- You will have a unique opportunity to understand our customers' strategies and help them drive their business using our unique solutions.
- You will have flexibility and independence in designing your work.
- You will be able to access on-demand and in-person training.
- You will have the internal resources you can call on to help you understand and solve technical challenges.
- You will have the ability to work closely with other brilliant individuals to collaboratively solve complex technical problems.
What you will be doing?
You will run workshops with business users to uncover gaps and opportunities, define the projected benefits and present the outcomes to all stakeholders.
You will create a customized demo and have the opportunity to tell the story that showcases the solution.
You will stay up to date on Genesys products and industry best practices that will allow you to continue to advise the customer through the implementation process to ensure value.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- A passion for technology and helping people solve problems
- Interpersonal communication, polished verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment and able to multitask, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Have the technological know-how of IT-concepts, software-standards as well as database and networking technologies.
- Ability to understand customers security needs and articulate a solution
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of work experience, preferred experience implementing or integrating with CRMs and/or software implementation or coding experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience working with Cloud or SaaS company preferred
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.