Creative Director - #19529409
Hanna Andersson, LLC
The Creative Director is responsible for leading the creative team to delivering on our brand positioning through concept and creation of all assets in support of brand, product, and marketing strategies. They will drive the creative process in close partnership with the product and digital teams to connect with customers across all touchpoints to drive brand growth. They will ensure a consistent Hanna voice through storytelling, imagery, and overall look and feel for the brand to drive customer awareness and advocacy.
- Develop and lead integrated brand campaigns across all touchpoints that connects with customers and strengthens their emotional connection, while maintaining brand synergy.
- Lead the creative team to produce editorial and production assets that represent the brand and support the overall strategy.
- Maintain the Hanna voice, personality, and visual representation through the established brand vision across digital marketing, email & web creative, community outreach marketing, and direct mail pieces to differentiate Hanna.
- Measure campaign performance and deliver informed reports to stakeholders with support from data analytics resources.
- Foster a creative environment that inspires the team to bring the brand to life through our defined lens while pushing to understand what is new and relevant in the market.
- Deliver performance-driven, customer-centric creative content.
- Create and communicate a clear creative vision and provide ongoing creative direction and inspiration, ensuring the team is positioned for growth through development opportunities, direction, resources, and investment.
- Manage workload and creative calendar to support a team of designers and copywriters to deliver high-quality content at a rapid pace for an integrated marketing strategy – with a focus on digital – to drive business objectives and maintain continuity in all facets of brand experience.
- Collaborative partner that shares conceptual ideas, presenting to internal cross-functional partners to gain insight, buy-in and support.
- Actively manage the comprehensive creative budget and ensure projects are produced on budget and with adequate staffing needs
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Manage external agencies and vendors.
- 8+ years in a creative leadership role, including supervising a creative staff with 5+ years experience of apparel retail or relevant brand experience.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Commercial Art or Design or equivalent job experience.
- Experience building and leading a digital creative team.
- Experience in both small- and large-scale projects in ecommerce, digital media, and advertising.
- Collaborative partner that values input outside of the department to help maintain alignment with the brand strategy.
- Strong time management skills: ability to own all aspects of a project from concept to implementation.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.
- Must possess an extensive understanding of brand campaigns, photography, illustration, print process.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects effectively and present ideas to integrated marketing team.
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process.
- Highly motivated and team oriented.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and be solution oriented.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Superior language and grammar skill.
- Proven ability to work in all mediums.
- Oversee staff and develop them for future growth, coach staff on performance and professional development, and conduct performance appraisals, interviews, and discipline / documentation.
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestyle brand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiastic associates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented, and comfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. We strive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard but encourage our associates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.