Executive Director, Product Management - Connected Services Products - #19529417
Johnson Controls, Inc.
What you will do
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected and buildings more intelligent. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. The Executive Director, Product Management of Connected Services Products will drive the transformation of our service portfolio and build out our new service offerings and capabilities ensuring spaces and buildings safely host occupants through a combination of screening, tracing, sanitizing and credentials management. In this global role, you will bring together new tiered service and product offerings, subscription platforms and service delivery systems.
How you will do it
- Conceptualizing a portfolio of services offerings that leverage JCI's product and digital IoT capabilities to offer customers outcome-based solutions that maximize efficiency, minimize downtime, and optimize returns on investments on buildings systems products including chillers, fire detection and suppression, and security solutions.
- Partnering w/development teams across Global Products and Digital Technologies to ensure that the technology and product development roadmaps and activities are aligned with the end-outcome offerings for connected services.
- Partnering with regional commercial teams to develop market-based pricing for tiered connected service products (CSP) packages for various markets
- Serve as the subject-matter expert in the development of launch kits and other go-to-market collateral as well as in enabling the effective training of sales trainers in various geographies.
- Evolve the offerings portfolio based on continuous VOC and a problem-to-portfolio approach.
- Key metrics will include offerings growth rate and gross secured margins.
What we look for
- At least 8+ years of experience in the buildings services space (especially in controls-based automation, filtration and disinfection technologies) or a related industrials space with a technology focus.
- 8+ years of experience with digital Product/Portfolio Management, preferably within the industrial space.
- Digital acumen and fluency to be able to integrate a host of digitally-enabled applications (e.g., digital connectivity, IoT).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- Global acumen with demonstrated success collaborating and influencing across regions.
- Strong ability to synthesize the needs of the customer to develop new offerings and deliverables.
- Demonstrated expertise as a cross-functional thinker and collaborator.
- Experience in service operations.
- Strong business acumen with experience managing a P&L
- Experience and/or ability to lead in a matrix environment