Customer Experience Tier 2 Support Specialist - #19529420
Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It's our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you'll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you'll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We're all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Customer Experience Specialist- Tier 2 Support
As a full-time tier 2 support specialist, you'll work well in a fast-paced, autonomous environment. You will provide technical support for Infosec clients across all Infosec products. Often, these issues may involve troubleshooting and diagnosing general technical issues and more complex issues like resolving product integration problems. During our live online classroom boot camps, you will be behind the scenes fixing any obstacles that may arise. You may also provide internal helpdesk support to other Infosec employees.
Our ideal candidate will have a blended skill set of technical expertise and superb customer support, with attention to detail and a can-do attitude. We are currently working remotely and will have the ability to work from home two days a week when offices reopen.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years in a technical help desk and/or customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- General knowledge of email servers and clients
- Experience with network security/mail filters preferred
- Experience with Office 365 and/or G Suite administrative features
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
Why You Should Join Us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you're a good fit. If you're unsure or have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.