Coordinator Admin Support, Full Time, Pine Ridge, Stevensville - #19529448
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Directs and maintains accountability for complex, multi-faceted programs. Provides administrative support through the appropriate use of software and/or other tools. Exhibits initiative and knowledge to assure operations carry on in the usual manner in management's absence.
- Utilizes the appropriate software applications to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of office workload.
- Greets and communicates in a manner consistent with caring and respect and follows established policies for confidentiality. Answers telephone, takes messages, welcomes visitors and provides/relays information in a manner consistent with hospitality standards.
- Composes documents and independently formats, types and proofreads correspondence, memos, reports, charts, statistics, meeting minutes, newsletters, etc.
- Performs/coordinates basic office duties such as sorting/distributing mail, copying, filing, faxing, completing forms, and ordering/maintaining equipment/supplies.
- Maintains schedule/daily calendar for staff members/rooms/equipment, making independent judgments regarding priorities/rescheduling. Arranges for conference/travel, meetings as needed.
- Collects, compiles, and prepares data for analysis and develops systems that facilitate tracking of data. Manipulates data to develop unique reports to meet special requests and reviews reports/data to determine accuracy.
- Directs and maintains accountability for completion of complex, multi-faceted programs/projects.
- Required Associate's Degree specific course work in office administration/secretarial science or equivalent level of education and experience
- 2 years of relevant experience secretarial, computer experience, administrative projects, program management, office, statistical data collection and analysis, working in a high volume service industry working in business or accounting, cash handling, data systems, managed care, Medicare product industry, experience dealing with the public preferably in the medical or customer service field, database development, relevant clinical, directing the workload of others, specimen collection and client services, health care environment, hospital/physician/clerical experience, or experience in a medical research environment Required
SITE - Pine Ridge: A Nursing & Rehab Center - 4368 S Cleveland Ave - Stevensville
Administration - Pine Ridge
Day (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.