Portfolio Investment Assistant (EWM) - #19529454
Evercore Partners Inc
Evercore Wealth Management Overview: Evercore Wealth Management LLC, a subsidiary of Evercore (NYSE: EVR), serves high-net-worth individuals, foundations, and endowments, providing a more personal and modern alternative to the big banks, brokerages, and trust companies. Clients at our firm work directly with a dedicated team of independent thinkers, managing complex wealth and focused on delivering meaningful results.
What is the position? Evercore Wealth Management is looking for a Portfolio Investment Assistant who will be responsible for providing general support to Portfolio Managers and other investment professionals. This position will support all aspects of investment and portfolio activities which include preparing client presentation materials, preparing various client reports and performance reports, monitoring and reconciling client accounts, monitoring asset movement and trade settlement.
Primary Responsibilities: The Portfolio Investment Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare presentation materials
- Prepare various client and performance reports
- Prepare Investment Policy Statements
- Prepare Relationship Review reports
- Prepare and review portfolio trades
- Prepare custodian trade notifications
- Account reconciliation and exception processing
- Monitor asset movement and trade settlements
- Support Portfolio Managers in preparation of portfolio programs
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Prepare materials for various meetings and maintain meeting minutes
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Update necessary monthly and quarterly reports
- Provide phone coverage for the Portfolio Managers
- Provide general administrative support
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 Years Work Experience
- Financial industry knowledge
- Strong Time-Management, Organizational and Communication Skills/Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, but is also able to work in a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Advent APX/Moxy, CRM, Bloomberg, Factset, or Adobe, a plus
About Evercore: Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders - including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public, private capital, delivers equity research, equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment management services to high net worth individuals. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment: Evercore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.