Computer Based Training Developer - #19543291
Responsibilities for this Position
Location: Any Location / Remote
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ80348
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Computer Based Training Developer
At GDIT we build cutting-edge applications that help the end user accomplish their mission.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own. Bring your creativity to help us find simple solutions to complex problems. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you'll play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future. Our work depends on a Computer Based Training Developer joining our team to support Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) activities at working from home.
At GDIT, our employees are driven, resourceful, and unwavering. The Computer Based Training Developer will work within a multi-disciplinary team of subject matter experts to design and produce end-user training materials. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Applying your experience in creating and maintaining a library of training assets for a variety of end-user roles and use cases.
- Using your knowledge of Human Centered Design
- Working on Section 508 accessibility requirement testing and remediation.
- Using Agile Scrum processes, procedures and ceremonies
- Your success will be measured through how you successfully establish and maintain a technical solution that is 504 and 508 compliant and that allows storage and streaming of computer-based trainings.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Five or more years of relevant experience in the field of communications and information technology, including prior Section 508 accessibility requirement testing and remediation, is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Working knowledge of content management and computer based training tools
- Prior experience with federal standards for sensitive information handling is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Confluence, and Slack, is preferred.
- Prior experience supporting the federal government as a contractor or employee is preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
The likely salary range for this position is $71,200 - $106,800, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:
Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.\n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.